Slideshow

Family time in the Sunken Garden {Williamsburg Family Photographer, Williamsburg Children's Photographer}

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I had tons of fun with this gorgeous family on a beautiful afternoon! We went down the Sunken Gardens (doesn't that sound magical?!) on the campus of William & Mary. I think I was feeling a bit dramatic when I was preparing for this blog post because I am LOVING these photos in black & white. If you would like to see some of them in color, check out my facebook page (just click on the link on the right side of this page.) Let me know what you think!!












Thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to come see me at the Hannah's Closet Children's Consignment Sale and Kid's Expo on friday and saturday. I will be posting pictures of my set-up this week! I am excited and nervous about it!! Aaaahhh!! ;-)
~Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger