Slideshow

Grandma's Are the Best!! {VA Family Photographer, Williamsburg Children's Photographer}

Saturday, April 9, 2011

I have wanted to get photos of my mom with my kids for a long time now, and since it was Spring Break and the kids were home all week I finally convinced her. I love how they are turning out, and I love that we now have these memories to treasure forever. 
Thanks mom!!

Isn't my mom beautiful!! <3

She is not going to like that I posted this one....but it's so fun! ;-)


And the 3 hams....


On another note, 
I received an email yesterday that made my day. It was from another photographer, and total stranger, and it was so kind and uplifting that I just had to share it....here is a part of it...

"I just wanted to tell you that after all the pages I have surfed, your enthusiasm for what you do comes across better than any site I can recall. Is seems as though you are very genuine and down-to-earth...which to me, means very easy to work with! Your work is beautiful and well presented. The whole package just made me smile, and I thought you might like to hear that!"

 I did like hearing that, thank you so much Shellie!! I've decided that I am going to pass on more kind words and encouragement. We all could use it, couldn't we? :-D

Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

~Kerry

1 comment:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger