Slideshow

I've Been Published! Well, sort of!! ;-)

Thursday, June 2, 2011

In case you missed my facebook messages about this yesterday, I am excited to share with you my first published article! Does it count as 'published' when it is an eNewsletter? LOL Oh well, I'm calling it 'published' anyway! ;) I had a lot of fun writing this, and it even pushed me to get my own families pictures done! Yay! Like most of us moms, I have been meaning to do it for a while now, but kept putting it off. Well, this is your call to action! Put it off no longer! Get those photos taken!! Thanks!!
~Kerry

Expert Advice - local Williamsburg Virginia experts, teachers, doctors, lawyers, doulas, nutrition: Simple Tips for Keeping the FUN in Family Photos: "by Kerry B Smith, Photographer When was the last time you had a family photo taken? Was one kid screaming and the other running off, whil..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger