Slideshow

Boys WIll Be Boys! {Williamsburg Family Photographer, Richmond Family Photographer}

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Well, I had a wild ride with these boys at their home in Ford's Colony in Williamsburg. With one 7 year old and twin 2 year olds I needed a nap when I left them!! We ran and jumped and rolled around, but mostly we had tons of FUN!! Thanks Wright Family for letting me tag along on your fun! ;-) This is what we captured....

How cute are these boys?!

Daddy love...
Mama love...


 Charlie is a LEGO guy! He wanted them to have their close-up too! ;-)



This was about the quietest family moment we had. It was so much fun! 


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your sneak peek Wright Family!!

~Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger