Slideshow

The BEST woman's laptop bag EVER!! {Virginia Photographer, DC photographer}

Sunday, February 12, 2012

This summer was a crazy one! We moved into a new house, had an earthquake and a hurricane, and I shot my first product photography job! All in the same week!! When the ladies from Lilac Georgetown contacted me to shoot their new line of laptop bags I was honored, and nervous. I explained that I had never actually done a job like this one, but they were still willing to give me a shot. So, they dropped the bags off at our new house amidst the painting, unpacking and generally unruliness and were probably as nervous as I was! ;) A week later they came back to pick them up. The house was slightly more organized, I was slightly more disheveled.
Below are some of the images. They were happy (and probably pleasantly surprised) and so was I!!



I even got my very own LG bag and let me tell you, it is AWESOME!! It's so cute and comfy to carry around a big 'ol Macbook Pro and the rest of the junk I "need" when I am out and about. Go check out their website and like them on facebook. You know you need one of these. ;)

~Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger