Slideshow

Spring has Sprung! {Williamsburg Family Photographer, Richmond Family Photographer}

Friday, March 23, 2012

I heart spring! I really do, it's my favorite season by far!! Maybe because I don't have allergies? ;-) Maybe because spring-y yellow has always been my favorite color? Well, anyway...it's here!! And I am so excited to get out and start shooting more often.
We got to see some of the first flowers in CW (Colonial Williamsburg) of the season and these cuties loved smelling them! There was a lot more to this shoot, including extended family, and it was difficult to decide what to blog about. I decided to keep it simple and about the kids. Here's some of the fun we had...
One of my favorite things about shooting in CW is that there is built in entertainment and distractions, like this...
Thanks B Family for a fun morning!!

I hope everyone is out enjoying spring!!

~Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger