Slideshow

The K Family at Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden {Richmond Family Photographer, Richmond Child Photographer}

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wow! I don't know what's going on but I have had a ton of super cute 1 year old boys lately! Mr. R was no exception. :) 
We met at Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden in Richmond and had a great time exploring. Of course I think the spot that R liked the best was the puddle he found at the end lol! Thanks K family for a great morning. Here is a little bit of what we captured, enjoy!









I love the little toddler waddle!! Almost makes me want another one! :)

And finally, back by popular demand, another wall gallery...

Thanks for checking out the bloggie blog! I have lots more coming soon, so stay tuned...

xoxo,
Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger