Slideshow

1,2,3,4 Sunset! {Richmond Family Photographer, Midlothian Maternity Photographer}

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hi!
This is the Johns Family. 
When mom called me to do a maternity/family shoot with emphasis on the whole family I was super excited! When she reminded me that their oldest was 4 and the twins were 2 and she wanted to do it near the water at sunset I started to sweat a little! ;)
I'm so glad I was "forced" out of my comfort zone a little, because I think the results are so beautiful!! What do you think??


 I'm still catching up on 2012 sessions, so check back for more soon. :) And remember to keep an eye out on Wednesdays for {Life Love Lens} Wednesdays. You can see the first post (my Top 3 Tips for moms with a camera) HERE and the second one (DSLR/Photography Basics of Exposure) HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo,
Kerry








1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these photos and I LOVE the Johns family. I am sure they were such FUN subjects!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger