Slideshow

KBSP Fall Newsletter 2013 {Midlothian Photographer, Williamsburg Photographer}

Sunday, September 15, 2013

If you subscribe to my emails, you should recognize this. ;)

I've had some people ask if I will be doing this same thing for Holiday mini sessions, so to clarify...
these ARE the Holiday Mini Sessions.

I have to allow enough time for editing, gallery posting, purchasing and delivery.
Then you also need enough time to purchase, address, and send out your holiday cards (if you are using your digital files and not getting them from me.)
:)
So, it might seem (too) early for your photo session, but really, it's just the right amount of time!

There are still a few spots available, BOOK NOW, before they're gone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger