Slideshow

Tucker | Newborn {Williamsburg Newborn Photographer}

Friday, September 20, 2013

I was so excited to see this family again and to meet their new addition!
I first met them this summer when we did a mini maternity session at the beach. Here's a few from that session.....



 Big sisters were excited to meet little Tucker! They were so sweet and gentle with him. 
There was definitely a theme with this session.....can you tell what it is?? ;)



Daddy was a baseball player! So, I'm pretty sure Tucker will be too! ;)
Family of Five!
These next ones are some of my FAVORITES....like EVER.....(sigh) ;)

Thanks for a fun-filled day W family!!

I am looking forward to watching your family grow! :)

Cheers,
Kerry

p.s. Don't forget to book your fall mini sessions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger