Slideshow

Joy | Senior Session {Midlothian senior photographer, Richmond senior photographer}

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I absolutely love getting to photograph high school seniors.
They always come looking their best with fun ideas and a great attitude, and sweet Joy was no exception. Her mom also had a specific shot in mind, a black and white head shot.....which is one of my FAVORITE things to do! I love the clean simplicity and beauty of a classic b&w close-up. And it doesn't hurt to have a gorgeous subject like Joy! :)
Here is some of what we got from a super quick session.
Thanks Miss Debbie and Joy!
I LOVED working with you!! :)

And here's some of the fun shots we got outside the studio.... 



If you know of any 2015 seniors, I am booking NOW for the rest of the year. Often we will do senior photos in the late summer or early fall, so now's the time!

And here's a little incentive... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger