Slideshow

The 'G' Family {Midlothian Family Photographer, Richmond Family Photographer}

Monday, July 14, 2014

Meet the Gaither's!
This beautiful family was so sweet and fun to work with. 
Anne called me several months ago to set up their session. I was recommended to her by a mutual friend (who I have not even photographed yet!) Word of mouth is sooo important, so thank you, thank you, thank you to all of my friends, clients and acquaintances who mention me to your circle of friends!!! I really appreciate it!!!
Here's some of the fun images we captured....











 Below is a wall display we came up with. They didn't have much available wall space, so we are working our way down a hallway. The photos will continue towards the left as they collect more beautiful images. 
This just makes me happy.... :)

Thanks for a fun evening, Gaither's! It was such a pleasure to work with you! :)

Cheers,
Kerry














No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger