Slideshow

A day at the park...

Sunday, November 21, 2010

So yesterday was a crazy day! I got to photograph the gorgeous Hanson Family in the morning. I got up bright and early and left the house to get some balloons that I had ordered....only to find that my order had been misplaced and it would be another 20 minutes before they could have them ready. I was running fairly early, so it wasn't a big deal....until I realized that I also forgot to grab my cell phone on the way out the door! Ugh!! So, I used the grocery store phone to call my husband to come to the rescue, and as usual he did. The balloons were ready, and Ewan met me at the park to give me my phone. Phew! I must say, things went a bit smoother after that! I had packed a backpack full of "emergency supplies" (stuffed animals, balls, that annoying parrot that repeats what you say to it, etc.) because the Hansons have 4 kids: aged 7, 5, 2, and 9 months! t turns out that all I needed was the balloons - and they even got away from us just a few minutes in. These kids were so sweet and well behaved and boy are they photogenic!! Below are a few photos from our session.
Thats why I brought the balloons!! I love that look!














Thank you Hanson Fam!! I had so much fun! Your family is so beautiful - inside and out!

~Kerry


Tomorrow I will fill you all in on the second half of my saturday.....it was a busy day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger