Slideshow

A Tree Grows in Williamsburg.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010



Saturday afternoons activity was something that I was not exactly looking forward to. My father passed away this August, and his golfing buddies had a ceremony to honor him. They planted a tree, an October (something) maple (which apparently had leaves and looked much prettier a few weeks ago.) I bawled my eyes out in public once again (which is why I was not looking forward to it.) But it was beautiful and so nice of them to do that....thanks guys!

We wanted the kids to have a part in the ceremony, so we got them balloons, let them write a message to Granddaddy and attached them to the balloons. Then they let them go "up to granddaddy." (Not exactly environmentally friendly, sorry.)





I wasn't exactly focusing on the photography, just trying to remember the moments, but I just LOVE the balloon photos. Back to "business" next time...

~Kerry

Miss you dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger