Slideshow

Life Love Lens Wednesday: LIFE {Midlothian Child Photographer}

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

This Wednesday's post is a little different from past {Life Love Lens} Wednesday posts. 
I won't lie, I kinda ran out of time to make this a learning type post. Sorry. :( Your consolation prize is to see some of my most difficult clients to photograph......my OWN kids! Yes, just like any mom, my kids sometimes DON'T want to have a camera in their faces. Shocking, right? LOL
Normally I don't push it, but on this particular day I HAD to get some shots for our Christmas cards. So, after some toot jokes, tickles (and bribes) {see this post}..... this is what we got.
I <3 them


Heeeyy!! ;)



Yes, he's my goof ball :)



Tickle tickle!!

Goofy Cal

The inside of our card :)
Want to see more Life Love Lens Wednesdays? I will be back in a few weeks with some fun and useful info. In the meantime, I'll be enjoying some fun in the sun!!! :)
Happy Spring Break!

xoxo,
Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger