Slideshow

Life Love Lens Wednesdays: Spring has Sprung? {Midlothian Family Photographer}

Wednesday, March 6, 2013


Last week we had some beautiful spring-like days....then today - a SNOW DAY!?! So, in the hopes that warmer weather is actually on its way, todays Life Love Lens Wednesday post is a short and sweet one on choosing outfits for your kids spring photo session. The key is COLOR!! I love color and I love when kids look like themselves (i.e. wearing something they feel good in and are comfortable with.) I also love when parents bring small toys or activities that compliment the outfit (and can soothe a nervous kid.) Check out some of the great outfits below and also check out my Pinterest board on wardrobe ideas. And don't forget the accessories!



Thanks for stopping by.
Please feel free to leave topic ideas and questions for me! ;)


xoxo,
Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger