Slideshow

Life Love Lens Wednesday: Wall ART Love Part 2 {Midlothian Photographer}

Wednesday, March 20, 2013


First of all, thanks so much for sending your wall gallery images in!! I had so much fun looking through them! And now I need to change the walls in my house - haha! ;)

Well, as promised in the last LLLW post, below are some REAL wall galleries. Most of them are not as symmetrical and snazzy as a lot of the mock ups, but I honestly change what's on my walls ALL the time, and this is where it's at now....mostly haphazard and eclectic (kinda like me LOL!)
Enjoy!





The following shots are from my lovely clients and friends!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE how Rachel put this together with lots of family memories (and several KBSphoto prints!!)

 Sweet Nora has her own wall of fame. :)

 My photographer friend Karen Alquist sent these of her house! I love the use of the mirror! If you or anyone you know is in the Madison, CT area check her out - she is AMAZING!!!
 Symmetric AND eclectic - LOVE!!
I can't wait to have a stairwell like this some day. It's really like a family album. I love the use of all the same color frames, some with mats and some without, and both color and black and white prints.


Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you are enjoying my Life Love Lens Wednesdays. :)

Let me know what you would like to read about next!

xoxo,
Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger