Slideshow

Four Months of Sweetness {Midlothian Baby Photographer}

Thursday, April 25, 2013

This winter I officially opened my home studio. :)
I have never been much of a studio type photographer, as I prefer wide open spaces where kids can run and jump and be free. However, I have this AMAZING sun room in my house with 3 walls of sliding glass doors. As we were looking for houses (2 years ago already!) I knew as soon as I saw this room that it would be PERFECT for a small home studio. I couldn't get my act together the first winter we were here, but this past winter I was determined to keep my sessions rolling through the cold months, which are normally very slow for me. So I sent out a call for baby models, and the response was awesome! I have now had a bunch of studio sessions and I am LOVING it! I have so much more control over the variables....mainly light, which is sometimes tricky in clients houses. I also have my full  supply of props and accessories at hand, which I do not use a ton of, but it's nice to have some fun items to add a little pop to photos. :)
This is Miss Caroline. She made the trip over from Williamsburg, which is about an hour away (and where we used to live.) She was so adorable at her session and I am totally obsessed with the last shot on here with her gorgeous red hair and the lavender blanket and her sweet expression. <3 <3 <3
If you are interested in booking a baby or newborn studio session, I offer them at a discount ($50 off your session fee!) They are best for the littlest ones and only up to 3 people MAX. I can often combine studio shots with some fun outdoor shots on my property (weather permitting.) The azaleas are all blooming right now, so it's an amazing time for sessions here!
Call or email me to book or for more information. :)

Thanks for stopping by,
Kerry

2 comments:

  1. Nice photography. Thanks for taking time to share such a nice post. Keep sharing..
    family photographers richmond

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger