Slideshow

Life Love Lens Wednesday: Three of My Favorite Friends! {Midlothian Family Photographer, Richmond Children Photographer}

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Okay, I have been a total slacker with Life Love Lens Wednesday posts. Sorry! If anyone out there is interested in more tutorial/informational type LLLW posts PLEASE let me know what you would like to see. I am getting much busier with client work and mama duties and need to get myself organized for these posts! 
So, in the meantime, here is one of my all time favorite families!! Their mama and I picked all of our kids up after school one day, and took all SIX kids down to the boat club. It was drizzling and kinda yucky, so we did a super quick (like 30 minutes) session. I would have liked to spend some more time getting fun shots, but it started raining and we packed it in. I'm still thrilled with the results. Aren't these kids gorgeous??!! 

Thanks for stopping by!

~Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger