Slideshow

Fireworks and Frostbite! {Williamsburg Family Photographer}

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sunday night was Grand Illumination here in beautiful Williamsburg, VA. We bundled up and headed down to CW. Luckily, my mom has connections and we had a great parking spot in the driveway of a friends brother. We walked down to the lawn in front of the Governor's Palace and claimed our spot. We could here the singers and the fife and drum band, but couldn't really see them. So, we hunkered down and waited for the fireworks to start. This is what the kids did.....





Once the fireworks started we were mesmerized. There were 3 different "blast off" spots and we were able to see all of them.






The fireworks ended and we were ready to go - it was freezing! The relatively short walk to to car seemed to take forever. But we made it, thawed out, and went for pizza. Yum!





In other news.....I got my first set of business cards! Woo hoo! I have handed a few out, and am eagerly awaiting more clients. So, call me! ;-)


And, as my wonderful husband pointed out immediately....I did forget to put my email address on them....oops! But it can be found on the blog site, so not a total catastrophe! Right?! 

~Kerry

1 comment:

  1. Love your site Kerry!!!! It's awesome and I just wanna eat the kids up they are sooo adorable. Rob and I can't believe how big they have gotten. Good luck with your business, I know we would be clients if we lived nearby ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger