Slideshow

Meet Finnegan!! {Williamsburg Pet Photographer, Williamsburg Family Photographer}

Wednesday, December 22, 2010



Finnegan is the most ADORABLE 1 1/2 year old puppy! He was so much fun, but boy is he quick!! Finn is the new addition to the family of our friends Jen and John. We used to live next door to Jen, but haven't seen her since we moved away in 2005. You look great Jen! And it was so nice to meet John! ;-) 


Finn had fun playing chase with my wild kids, and Jen and I chit-chatted so much I was afraid I didn't get that many great shots, but I ended up getting a whole bunch! We will have to do it again in the spring/summer so we don't freeze our toes off!

Ewww, John got a big wet kiss from Finn!






You guys are too cute! ;-)


While I am at it....just a little plug for kerry b smth photography......check out my ad in The Virginia Gazette today (wed.) I got the Best Ad spot! Woo hoo!

I didn't even know they make flavored doggie bubbles....but Finn is crazy about them!! Get 'em Finn!


Awww, I could just eat him up!! :-)
Thanks for checking out my blog! We are off the Florida today....3 kids, many miles, should be an adventure! But I am soooooo looking forward to some FL sunshine! Hoping to get some beach pictures up here in the next week. Happy Holidays everyone!

Don't forget to schedule your spring/summer photo sessions! ;-)

~Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger