Slideshow

Snow Days and Santa...

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Two snow days?? In December?? In Virginia?? Ugh....now I am really missing Southern California! I have to say, though, we did have some great family fun. We played in the snow (all 3 inches of it) and even made snowmen! We drank hot chocolate, made cookies and played scrabble. Good times!:-)






I had to put that play by play of Matt's killer arm! ;-)

Cal wasn't so sure about Santa!

Oh, and Matt lost a tooth!!


Early this week I will have a pet photo session with adorable Finnegan. I am so excited! I hope the weather cooperates!
Then we are off to Florida- I can't wait for some warm sunshine!! And some pictures without snow...


Call me to set up your 2011 photo sessions!!

~Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger