Slideshow

Fly, fly away... {Williamsburg Children's Photographer}

Saturday, December 4, 2010

We went to a small airport here in Williamsburg last week. They have a great little restaurant, and we got to watch the small planes take off and land while we ate. It was so cool! They even have a little playground for the kids to play on in between airplane sightings.





I caught a few moments of my Cal while he played. He is so sweet - lately he likes to tell me "mom, you're the best mom in the whole world." (Melt my heart...:-)


Tomorrow is Grand Illumination here in Williamsburg. It will be my first - and I hear it is spectacular! They unveil the holiday decorations in CW (Colonial Williamsburg- I am learning the lingo!) They also have 3 different fireworks displays...so I am hoping to get some great fireworks photos. 


On the business front...I ordered my first set of business cards (gulp!) I can't wait to see how they turn out - and I can't wait to get some more fun families to photograph! Bring on the "jobs!!"


~Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger