Slideshow

Busy, Busy, Busy!!! {Williamsburg Children & Family Photographer}

Saturday, January 8, 2011

I thought the holidays were crazy, but the craziness still hasn't stopped! I can't seem to find enough hours in the day for everything I need to do. I am working on my website, which will include a link to this blog. So as soon as I finish that and publish it I will let you all know! I am very excited!!


My schedule is starting to fill up for the spring (it has been way too cold here for most people who want to get their photos done!) So make sure to let me know if/when you want to schedule. :-)


Below are some photos from this past summer that I didn't get a chance to post yet.....some super cuties!!


Ava found a lady bug! ;-)







Cousins! <3








Thanks for stopping by!
~Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger