Slideshow

Playground Pals {Williamsburg Child Photographer}

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

We love new friends!! We met sweet Lillie at Kidsburg playground last week. I don't think I could have taken a bad picture of her if I tried - she is just beyond adorable!! 




Lillie's mom is an AMAZING designer. She has an Etsy store called Dear Lillie, check it out at www.etsy.com/shop/dearlillie. I have a list of items I want to buy!! 


Playing "house."

Cal playing "house" too, it lasted about 3 seconds!
On another note, I got my facebook page up! Check it out - there is a badge to the right on this blog that will get you to it. Drop me a line! :)



I couldn't decide which one I liked better, color or B&W. I think I'm leaning towards the B&W, what do you think?? 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

~Kerry

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post Kerry! My favorites are the ones of Lillie and Cal peaking out of the house!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger