Slideshow

Fun on the Farm! {Williamsburg Kid Photographer, Williamsburg Family Photographer}

Thursday, January 13, 2011

We took a little trip last weekend to see some of our old haunts and old friends in good old Roanoke, Virginia. It is so beautiful there! And we had sooooo much fun!! Thanks for taking us to the farm Phillips'!! ;-)






On an unrelated note......I've got a few things in the works. First, I am still trying to get my real website up and running - it is WAY more difficult than I thought it would be! Second, I am setting up a little indoor (natural light) studio in the house......perfect for these COLD days! I am so excited!!
Lastly, I am thinking of putting together a Valentine's Day mini session day. Anyone who might be interested contact me asap. I am thinking the weekend of the 22nd/23rd with a quick turnaround on the prints. Let me know!!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger