Slideshow

Football Boredom......{Williamsburg Photographer, Williamsburg Childrens Photographer}

Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's Super Bowl Sunday, and I am not a football fan. But my husband is, so I am listening to the familiar sounds of the crowd. I must say though, I do enjoy the commercials! My favorite was the VW Darth Vader one.....I can totally picture Cal in that Darth suit! Speaking of Cal.....here on some photos of him that I doctored a bit.....

the original
Antiqued....what do you think?

Original
Antiqued again...but slightly different than the first one.

I'd love to hear what you think! 
Thanks for stopping by......have a great week!
~Kerry

p.s. Check out my facebook page......I'd love it if you "like" it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger