Slideshow

Sneak peek at some sweetness...{Williamsburg Children's Photographer, Williamsburg Family Photographer}

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Harper Mae was exactly 4 months old when these were taken. I could not get enough of her cute little baby chub! And neither can her big brother Joe! Here are just a few........I have some more that I need to get to, but wanted to share these ASAP!







Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out the great 24 hour deal going on today at WilliamsburgFamilies.com Thursday Super Deal! Its Awesome! I'd love to hear from you! ;-)

~Kerry

3 comments:

  1. Love them!!!!! They are fabulous! Thank you again - it was great to see you -- hope we'll see you in May too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like them!! And I am sooooo glad I got to see you guys, even if it was for a super short amount of time. I'm working on May :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! They look super - even better than real life. I just saw your text that you got the flu on Monday! I am so sorry. I hope you are feeling better. I miss you ton!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger