Slideshow

Not enough hours in the day {Williamsburg Children's Photographer}

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sorry I have been MIA this week! I somehow got myself signed up for way too many activities. Monday we coached Matt's 7 year old basketball team to their first win! Woohoo!! Go Hawks! Then tuesday I went on a field trip with Ryann's kindergarten class to the Abby Museum. Kindergarteners are so darn cute! I will post some of those photos soon. :) Wednesday I went to a neighborhood kids club meeting and volunteered to do a few too many time consuming things.....my fault, I know. Then Thursday Matt had another basketball game, the outcome was not so good.....but Matt did score a basket!! Friday morning I got a call from the school nurse, poor Matt is sick. And it is just getting worse :( Hopefully he will turn a corner tomorrow. 
So, in the middle of all of this craziness I got a little creative....




Have a great Valentine's week!

~Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger