Slideshow

Phillies Fans {Williamsburg Family Photographer, Williamsburg Photographer}

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Last weekend I had the pleasure of photographing a wonderful family with 5 kids! Well, some of them are not really "kids" anymore, but they were all so nice and cooperative even though they weren't thrilled about me snapping away! I tried not to torture them too much, so I got a few shots and let them off the hook. I didn't even pull out any of my terrible knock knock jokes.....your welcome! :-)




I love how Jillian is so girly! :)


Yes, that's right......4 boys and a little girl. They actually reminded me a lot of my family, except I ONLY have 3 older brothers. But just being around them for an hour brought me back to the good 'ol days. So, thanks guys!! I hope you all enjoy your photos! :-)

~Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger