Slideshow

Be-YOU-tiful Portrait Mini Sessions 2014 {Richmond Photographer, Midlothian Photographer}

Sunday, January 5, 2014

I'm not a big fan of themed mini sessions. I think they are super cute, I just don't see where they fit into my aesthetic or my business. I want to take classic, timeless pictures of you and your loved ones that you want to have on your walls ALL YEAR LONG. 
So, this winter I am starting 
The Be-YOU-tiful Portrait Mini Sessions 
They will be in-studio, 15 minute sessions, with a 15 minute buffer to chat and loosen up. 
These sessions will capture YOU! Not the Valentine's day banner, Hot Cocoa stand or the Halloween costume. Just YOU (or your child or mother or dog or whomever the session is for)! ;)
I will focus almost exclusively on close-ups, but will add some variety if time allows.  These sessions are for anyone from 3 months old through great great grandma. They should be booked individually, as these are not "group" sessions. (If your goal is to capture multiple people together, please book a Classic Full Session.) Be-YOU-tiful mini sessions are just $149 and include ALL digital files (will probably be 10-15). Sessions must be booked for a date between January 1, 2014 and March 31, 2014.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger