Slideshow

Snow Day 2014 {Midlothian Children's Photographer}

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

So, I just found out the kids have ANOTHER snow day tomorrow. That makes this a 6 day weekend. Now, I love my kids and I really enjoy hanging out with them, but really?? I need to get some work done....and watch my "mom" shows that I can't watch in front of the kids (Don't let your mind go to the gutter, I'm talking about Dance Moms, Escaping the Prophet, and Long Island Medium!) So, anyway, I got the kids dressed in 'photo session' wear and we went out for a quick little session, one at a time, because I'm not THAT nuts! ;) So, here's what we got...




















I'd love to hear what you think!
Leave a comment below and don't forget to pin what you like. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers,
Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger