Slideshow

The 'J' Family {Midlothian Family Photographer, Richmond Family Photographer}

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Jackson family is one of my all time favorites from 2013! I met the boys when I was shooting preschool portraits at Salisbury Presbyterian Preschool. Then mom called me to do a family photo session and I was SO excited! They are not only gorgeous, but so much fun!! We shot the session at Independence Golf Club and finished at their amazing home. Thanks so much for hanging out with me Jackson's!! :)









I was beyond thrilled when Grace told me she wanted to go BIG in their home. We cam up with this symmetric canvas display.

And here is the final product up on their wall!! (Please excuse the ladder and measuring tape I failed to move out of the way.)

We also designed this layout for their stairwell. I don't have a final photo of that, but will update as soon as I do. :)

 Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!

Cheers,
Kerry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger