Slideshow

Williamsburg Fall Mini Sessions: College Creek Beach {Williamsburg Family Photographer}

Friday, January 3, 2014

I LOVE getting to photograph families year after year! It's so fun for me to watch the kids grow and change each time I photograph them. And I am so honored that these families choose me to document them each year!! Thank you!! <3 <3 <3

These are more Williamsburg mini sessions that were held at College Creek Beach. We were very very chilly, racing against the sunset, and also had a small incident with burrs...ouch!! :-/ But we captured some beautiful moments too!!

(Don't be shy! Leave a comment or "pin" what you like!!)


The Bada Kids










The Collins Family







The Waddell Family






Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you are having a wonderful start to 2014!!

Cheers,
Kerry




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger