Slideshow

A Lego Star Wars Birthday Party {Richmond Family Photographer}

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Last week my baby turned 6 (sniffle, sniffle.) He requested a Lego Star Wars the Clone Wars party.....yes, he was THAT specific about the theme. I tried to talk him into doing something easy at Pump It Up, but unfortunately that was not good enough for him.
So, I totally put it off to the last minute, then went Pinterest CRAZY!!
We had:
Vader-ade (gatorade) 
Yoda Soda (Sprite)
Wookie Cookies (assorted cookies)
Hans Rolos (rolos, obviously!)
Ewok Treats (Teddy Grahams)
Galactic Grapes (green grapes)
Popped Clones (popped corn)

I also made the kids these tee shirts (cell phone pic), thanks to this Pin here. :) I imported the file into Photoshop and changed the colors, then printed them out on iron-on transfer paper and just ironed them on to the shirt. That seemed much easier than the stencil and paint method!
See it on instagram here.

Matt and I made the lego light saber's out of pool noodles, duct tape and electrical tape. They were super easy and provided a take-home gift and a great way for them to run off the mounds of sugar that they consumed while at my house! ;)

Insta is here.
I didn't end up planning too much, because I knew they would have their own ideas of what was fun.... They played wii, ping-pong, football, light sabers, legos and anything else they could get their hands on. Overall, it was a fun day! ;)


Thanks for helping us celebrate Cal's 6th birthday!!

And,
Thanks for stopping by. If you are interested in the pdf files of the party signage, shoot me an email, I'm happy to share!!

~Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger