Slideshow

Location Scouting | Pony Pasture {Richmond Child Photographer}

Sunday, May 5, 2013

We have been in Richmond for almost 2 years....and I have been meaning to get to the famous Pony Pasture ever since!! Well, I finally got my favorite little model and ran out there last night just before sunset. I am so in love with these quick little snappy shots I got of my girl!!
This was my hubby's favorite <3




















 She just turned 8, so she wanted to put 8 fingers up! LOL

OK, so my conclusion on the location.....it is beautiful for individual or couple shots (seniors, engagements, maternity etc.) but it would not be ideal for family shots or young kids.
Speaking of seniors.....I am looking for a few seniors who would like to get some (non cap and gown type) senior photos. Give me a call or drop me an email if you are interested! :)

~Kerry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger