Slideshow

My Girl at the River | Take 2! {Midlothian Child Photographer, Richmond Photographer}

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I hope you are okay with another Ryann post. 
If you have been following my blog for a bit you may have noticed that I have been switching back and forth between a few types of photo formats. I can't decide which I like better, as the larger collages tend to look more sleek, but they will not display as big as I would like. The smaller sets of images are nice and big, but take longer to make and sometimes feel chopped up. The larger collages also look better on Pinterest (feel free to Pin away!;)) so I am leaning towards them.

Anyway, here is the same set of images as the last post (just a lot less of them) in the other format. What do you think? Larger and choppier (yes, that is totally a word) or smaller and sleeker??
Feel free to comment below. :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Let me know which format you like better, I'd love to get your thoughts. :)

If you can't leave a comment on the blog, feel free to leave one on my Facebook page.

~Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger