Slideshow

Summer Mini Sessions {Midlothian Child Photographer, Richmond Children's Photographer}

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hello!
It's {Life Love Lens} Wednesday......and I have a few announcements. :)

First of all, if you follow my facebook page, you may have noticed that I announced my summer {kids only} mini sessions last week. They are just for the kiddos and are priced at $65 for the first child, then $50 for each additional child that is booked back to back. So, call your sister-in-law and your BFF and get those mini sessions scheduled! I will be doing them at my home studio (indoor OR outdoor) and at the lake around the corner from my house. If you are in Williamsburg and would like to do mini sessions there, just get some friends together. If you have at least 5 kids to book back to back, I will make the trip over! :) 

Can you believe that summer is almost here??!!
I know you are booking your summer travel.......do our vacay's overlap?? If they do, call me, we can set up a session on the BEACH!!

Last opportunity for fun this summer with me.... ;)
Host a Portrait Party!
I am still looking for my FIRST official booking. 
You will get a FREE 16x20 gallery wrapped canvas!

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great day!

~Kerry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger