Slideshow

Life Love Lens Wednesday | A Follow Up & A Storytelling Session {Midlothian Child Photographer, Richmond Children's Photographer}

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Well, hello there!
Remember last {Life Love Lens} Wednesday, when I showed you my favorite iPhone-ography apps and tools? Well, I finally got my act together and am getting my instagram collage printed! Here is what I put together. :) It is like a tiny scrapbook of our year! <3 <3 <3

I realized while I was putting this together that I have very few shots of my oldest, Matt, on my phone. I know it's because he is the least fond of the camera and has the lowest tolerance for my shenanigans when it comes to taking pictures. So, I decided to go ahead and do what I have been thinking about for a while now......a Storytelling Session with him. 
Matt is an amazing kid (and I am totally not just saying that because he is MY kid!;)) He is kind and thoughtful and very, very smart! He LOVES to read and is really into the Harry Potter series now (he is on the 5th book.) I didn't want to get too "theme-y" with Harry Potter, but I did want to capture him in his element. And the bonus: he could read while we shoot!! LOL So that is what sold him on the idea and off we went......to the front yard. I got out some of his cooler looking books (minus the jackets, which he was slightly annoyed by, I think), laid out a quilt and plopped him down. I did make him move a few times and get in different positions, but he was a good sport about it. :) About 30 minutes later, this is what we got.....







Probably my favorite one....sigh... :)


He thought this was hysterical!! ;)
So, that's my boy.
If you would like to set up a Storytelling Session for your little (or big) one, let me know. We can make it about anything they are into; baseball, ballet, chess, a specific book, or even a lemonade stand! It's all about them, and even the "not so fond of photo" kids will have fun!! :)

Thanks for stopping by! 
~Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger